Love it or Loathe it – the nation is always divided by whether it’s okay or not to have pineapple on your pizza. Now we’re taking it to the next level and whacking it in a toastie!
- 3 tbsp Yorkshire Butter
- 2 slices of ham
- 8 slices bread
- 200g Yorkshire Red cheese (sliced or grated)
- 1 small tin pineapple, drained and finely chopped
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Spread Yorkshire Butter onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Place up to 4 of the slices of bread, butter side down in the pan.
- Top each piece with one slice of cheese, a slice of ham and about 2 tbsp of the chopped pineapple.
- Place remaining slices of bread on top with the butter side up. When the bottom of the sandwich is golden brown, flip sandwiches, and cook until browned on the other side, about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Repeat steps with remaining ingredients if all four sandwiches do not fit in your pan.