Rediscover your love for a ploughmans lunch. Just add some ham, pickles and our award-winning cheese!
- 2 Sliced of thick bread
- 2 tsp of Yorkshire Butter
- 50g of thinly sliced Yorkshire Red cheese
- 1 slice of Ham
- 1 Tbsp of Pickle
- 1 sliced Gherkin
1.Preheat a frying pan over medium-high heat.
2. Spread one side of each slice of bread with 1 tsp Yorkshire Butter.
3. Spread the pickle on one side of the bread and top with ham and the cheese then place the other slice of bread butter side up.
4. Place butter-side down in the hot frying pan. Cook until the sandwich is golden brown and the cheese is melted, about 3 – 5 minutes per side.
5. Top with a sliced gherkin and enjoy!