Ingredients: Serves 1
- 2 slices of thick bread
- 1 tbsp of Yorkshire Butter
- 50g of thinly sliced Double Yorkshire cheese (but the more the better it’s totally up to you!)
- ! medium tomato – sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 slices of ham
1. Preheat a frying pan over medium-high heat.
2. Spread one side of each slice of bread with 1 tsp Yorkshire Butter
3. Place one slice, butter-side down in the hot frying pan. Top with Double Yorkshire cheese, tomato, ham and a pinch of salt and pepper
4. Place the other slice of bread butter-side up on top of the sandwich. Cook until the sandwich is golden brown and the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes per side.